Mark you calendar! Our 48 Hour Sale starts tomorrow! Save 25% off our already low daily rates for stays May 8th – August 5th, 2013!
48 Hour Sale rates for Memorial Day Weekend start at just $104.25/night!
Or check out these other great reasons to come to the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place in Chicago this summer!
- May 11th American Beer Classic @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
- May 24th-26th Electric Daisy Carnival @ The Chicagoland Speedway
- May 25th Soldier Field 10 Mile -walking distance!
- May 27th Memorial Day! Enjoy a long weekend to kick off summer in Chicago. 48 Sale Price is only $104.25/night!
- May 27th & 28th Cross Town Classic Sox vs. Cubs @ US Cellular Field at Comiskey Park
- June 6th-9th Chicago Blues Festival @ Grant Park FREE ADMISSION
- June 8th Urban Warrior Dash Chicago @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
- June 8th Chicago 13.1 Half Marathon @ South Shore Cultural Center
- June 14th-16th Spring Awakening Music Festival @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
- June 20th-23rd Chicago Gospel Music Festival @ Grant Park FREE ADMISSION
- June 22nd Robby Gordon’s Stadium Super Trucks @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
- June 28th O.A.R. @ Charter One Pavilion at Northerly Island – walking distance!
- July 4th Enjoy a staycation in downtown Chicago with your family and watch the fireworks from the privacy of your city view room! 48 Sale Prices starts at just $149.25 4th of July weekend!
- July 9th Justin Bieber @ United Center
- July 9th Bare Naked Ladies & Ben Folds Five @ Charter one Pavilion at Northerly Island – walking distance!
- July 10th – 14th Taste of Chicago @ Grant Park
- July 12th Bon Jovi @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
- July 17th Beyonce @ United Center
- July 19th-21st Pitchfork Music Festival @ Union Park
- July 19th Pearl Jam @ Wrigley Field
- July 20th Jason Aldean & Kelly Clarkson @ Wrigley Field
- July 22nd Justin Timberlake & Jay-Z @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
- July 27th Big 10 10k @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
- July 28th CONCACAF 2013 Gold Cup Finals @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
You’re more than welcome at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234