Summer is the best time of year to visit Chicago! There is so much to enjoy from Fireworks every Wednesday and Saturday night over Navy Pier to baseball games at Wrigley and US Cellular Fields and don’t forget all the great music and street festivals! Here’s a few Chicago events happening around us this month. If you need a hotel room for after any of these events, be sure to take advantage of our Total Freedom Package. This package includes self-parking, breakfast for 2, and Internet access (an $84/day savings!) all for the same price as our daily rate. Many summer weekends are available for as low as $99/night! The Total Freedom Package is unadvertised and exclusive to our followers. Click here to book:
- June 14th-16th Spring Awakening Music Festival @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
- June 20th-23rd Chicago Gospel Music Festival @ Grant Park FREE ADMISSION
- June 22nd Robby Gordon’s Stadium Super Trucks @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
- June 28th O.A.R. @ Charter One Pavilion at Northerly Island – walking distance!
- June 29th Illini Day @ US Cellular Field – special pricing and a pregame parade for Illini fans
You’re more than welcome at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234