To some the 4th of the July means that summer is halfway over in Chicago, but at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, we are more glass half full. There are still fireworks to enjoy every Wednesday and Saturday night over Navy Pier and TONS of concerts and music festivals during the month of July! Here’s a few Chicago events happening around us this month. If you need a hotel room for after any of these events, be sure to take advantage of our Total Freedom Package. This package includes self-parking, breakfast for 2, and Internet access (an $84/day savings!) all for the same price as our daily rate. Many summer weekends are available for as low as $99/night! The Total Freedom Package is unadvertised and exclusive to our followers. Click here to book:
- July 12th Bon Jovi @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
- July 17th Beyonce @ United Center
- July 19th-21st Pitchfork Music Festival @ Union Park
- July 19th Phish @ Charter One Pavilion at Northerly Island – walking distance!
- July 19th Pearl Jam @ Wrigley Field
- July 20th Jason Aldean & Kelly Clarkson @ Wrigley Field
- July 22nd Justin Timberlake & Jay-Z @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
- July 27th Big 10 10k @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
- July 28th CONCACAF 2013 Gold Cup Finals @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
You’re more than welcome at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234