For many, August means it’s time to start thinking about back to school, but even though another Lollapalooza is in the record books, summer is by no means over in Chicago! August is a great time to plan a stay-cation or attend one last music festival or sporting event. And so far, the weather has been fantastic! Here are some of the local events taking place that make August an amazing time to visit Chicago and the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place.
- Aug 14th The Black Crowes @ FirstMerit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island – walking distance!
- Aug 15th Bears vs. The Chargers @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
- Aug 17th & 18th Chicago Air & Water Show @ North Beach – free admission!
- Aug 23rd Elvis Night @ US Cellular Field
- Aug 23rd Sammy Hagar @ FirstMeri Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island – walking distance!
- Aug 29th Bears vs. Browns @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
- Aug 29th-Sept 1st Chicago Jazz Festival @ Millennium Park
- Aug 30th-Sept 1st North Coast Music Festival @ Union Park
- Aug 30th-Sept 1st – Labor Day Weekend – rates starting at just $127.20/night!
Book with us one of these events and save 20% off our rate of the day!
You’re more than welcome at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234