The Labor Day holiday has come and gone and for most that means summer has come to a close and all schools are back in session. The good news is, mother nature doesn’t seem to know that yet! The forecast is still beautiful for September and also brings one other activity that can’t be enjoyed during the summer: football! College football started last weekend and the NFL starts this weekend! At the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, we enjoy being a hotel that is just a couple blocks away from Soldier Field. There is always excitement in the air and jerseys filling the sidewalk on game day! And the Bears aren’t the only team playing at Soldier Field this year, the Fighting Illini will play a Chicago Homecoming game at Soldier Field on September 14th and the Chicago Football Classic will take place September 21st. Check out this list of all the fun events taking place nearby the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place in September:
- Sept 7th Michael Buble @ United Center
- Sept 8th Bears vs. Bengals @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
- Sept 8th Chicago Half Marathon @ Jackson Park
- Sept 13-15th Riot Fest @ Humboldt Park
- Sept 14th University of Illinois Chicago Homecoming @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
- Sept 15th Bears vs. Vikings @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
- Sept 20th The Eagles @ United Center
- Sept 21st Chicago Football Classic @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
- Sept 22nd Dane Cooke @ Chicago Theatre
- Sept 22nd Les Turner ALS Walk4Life @ Soldier Field – walking distance!
- Sept 27th-29th Chicago Gourmet @ Millennium Park
- Sept 28th Crosstown Classic 10k @ Grant Park
- Sept 29th Lionel Richie @ United Center
Use this link to save 20% off our already low rates for any of these events taking place in Chicago in September.
You’re more than welcome at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234